Zach is a founding Partner of Ball Morse Lowe and leader of the firm’s Oil, Gas + Energy Practice Group. He understands the value of his client’s time and resources, and he believes that thoughtful solutions to the client’s challenges can be accomplished both expeditiously and economically.
Zach’s practice includes preparation of acquisition, drilling and division order title opinions for energy companies working in Oklahoma and North Dakota, as well as representation of clients in other transactional matters related to the oil and gas industry. Additionally, he represents clients in business and real estate matters, including lease negotiations, acquisitions and divestitures.
Zach is a (recovering) two-time Ironman triathlon finisher, a hack golfer, and an avid fly fisherman. He serves on the board of Trinity Legal Clinic of Oklahoma, is the Past President of the Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers Association, and is the current Chairperson of the Real Property Law Section of the Oklahoma Bar Association.
A native Oklahoman, Zach grew up in Edmond and now lives in Oklahoma City with his wife, Christa (along with two delusional dogs and a conniving cat).
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2004
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- B.A. - 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers Association, Past President
- Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Society
- Trinity Legal Clinic of Oklahoma, Director
- Energy and Natural Resources Section; Estate Planning and Probate and Trust Section; and Real Property Law Section of the Oklahoma Bar Association
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Oklahoma City Association of Professional Landmen
- Tulsa Association of Professional Landmen
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- Volunteer for Trinity Legal Clinic of Oklahoma