“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Roberto is a partner with Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC. He received his Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Oklahoma State University, his Masters of Business Administration from Oklahoma City University and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma College of Law.
Before attending law school, Roberto worked in various production management positions for General Motors and Spirit Aerosystems and also became a Certified Quality Engineer through the American Society of Quality.
Since graduation from law school, Roberto’s practice has focused on oil and gas and real estate law, with an emphasis on title examination. Roberto is an active member of the Oklahoma Title Examination Standards as well a volunteer with Trinity Legal Clinic of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City that provides legal services to needy individuals in the community.
Roberto is licensed in Oklahoma and is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Roberto and his wife, Becky, have three sons: Alex, Landon and Cole. His family is active at the Central Church of Christ where Roberto serves as a deacon for the congregation.
- Oklahoma, 2012
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2012
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2012
- Oklahoma City University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- B.S. - 2001
- Major: Mechanical Engineering
Professional Associations + Memberships
- Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Society
- Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers Association
- Oklahoma City Association of Professional Landmen
- Oklahoma Bar Association Real Property Law Section – At-large member
- Title Examination Standards Committee, 2013 – Present
- Trinity Legal Clinic of Oklahoma, 2012 – Present