Parker represents corporate and individual clients in transactions, strategic planning, and related disputes.
Within the energy sector, his practice has an emphasis on title examination, operational issues, and the preparation of industry agreements and curative instruments.
Parker also advises clients regarding a wide array of corporate and real estate transactional matters, including mergers, acquisition, divestitures, financing, leasing, governance, and strategic planning. He has completed several hundred million dollars of purchases, sales, and financing agreements for closely held and publicly traded companies.
Parker serves as the president of the Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers Association, is a member of the Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Society, the Oklahoma Bar Association Energy and Natural Resources Law Section, the State Bar of Texas Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section the Oklahoma Bar Association Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section. Parker is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association and the State Bar of Texas.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2004
- Honors: Dean's List
- Law Review: Oklahoma Journal of Law and Technology, Member, 2003 - 2004
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.B.A. - 2000
- Major: B.B.A., Management
- Emailer Beware: The Fourth Amendment and Electronic Mail, OKLA J.L. & TECH, 2, 2005
Honors and Awards
- Dean's List, University of Oklahoma
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers Association, President
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member, Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member, Energy and Natural Resources Law Section
- State Bar of Texas, Member, Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section
- Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Society, Member
- Phi Delta Phi