“It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.” J.R.R Tolkien
Kyndal R. Kliewer focuses her practices in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration, probate and adoption law. She experienced firsthand the importance of planning and preparing for the future when her family faced her father’s terminal cancer diagnosis while she was in law school. Kyndal enjoys helping clients develop an estate plan uniquely tailored to their desires and needs. In addition, she is experienced in adoption law. She has represented numerous biological parents who are voluntarily placing children for adoption, as well as representing adoptive parents in foster care adoptions, international adoptions and private adoptions.
Kyndal is a lifelong Oklahoman who was born and raised in Bethany, Oklahoma. She and her husband of 28 years currently live in Edmond with their two sons. In her spare time, Kyndal enjoys reading, playing fantasy football, spending time at Lake Tenkiller and cheering on the Thunder.
U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- Central State University
- B.S. magna cum laude, Elementary Education, 1989
- Oklahoma City University, School of Law
- J.D, 1997
Honors and Awards
- Oklahoma Bar Foundation Scholarship Recipient
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member - Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section, Family Law Section Adoption Committee
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Wealth Counsel, Member
- Oklahoma County Courthouse Access Clinic
- Trinity Legal Clinic